selectbutton
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile / Ignoring   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On Famitsu and paid off review scores
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: On Famitsu    Reply with quote

Contrary to what hordes of western gamers believe, people don't "pay" Famitsu for a specific review score. I know this because I have dinner with Famitsu guys once a week.

It's more like, a company pays Famitsu "protection money" -- in other words, they pay them to review their games, period. Famitsu -- and most of Japanese journalism, in fact -- is basically just vanity PR. And proud of it!

The editors of Famitsu are, to a certain extent, deeply entrenched in the most fascinating role-playing games of their lives. Sure, it's a love of games that gets them to apply for the job. However, once "in", they must play the "role" of a person who is batshit nuts in love with the very idea of videogames. The guys at Famitsu, however, are usually such resiliently affable personalities that they can do this job and still provide hilarious conversation at dinners where they are not even drunk (yet).

That, and let's face it -- games like Sonic have creepily devoted fans who are even more devoted than, say, James. In other words, they are blinded by their love for Sonic. Or Final Fantasy, or Kingdom Hearts. The chief purpose of the "MOST WANTED" poll in each week's issue can be assumed, then, to be to gauge what games the readers do not want to receive a low score. The readers who vote in that poll are the people who buy the magazine, read it cover to cover, and chatter endlessly on 2ch about it. (Keep in mind that, unlike, say, 4chan, 2ch also contains a mind-numbingly high amount of sterile, plain, humble conversation about a range of topics, such as videogames. That is to say that, sometimes, on 2ch, anonymity lends people the choice to be, you know, not assholes. Of course, the other way around happens a lot of the time, as well.)

When Famitsu rates a game high, they do it out of respect for the readers -- avid players of Kingdom Hearts as most of them are. Avid players of Kingdom Hearts don't want to be told what Famitsu really thinks of their fucking piece of shit hobby. So Famitsu awards the "courtesy score" -- which used to be all nines and a ten, and is now all tens and a nine. When Famitsu KNOWS a game is going to sell 2 million copies in a week regardless of what they say, this is what they do.

You can try to refute the above paragraph. However, you will not be successful!

Famitsu is still very careful about perfect scores. No matter what, readers will bawl when a perfect score is given. They will be either overjoyed or deeply angry. Final Fantasy XII's perfect score, to look at 2ch, was "the biggest debacle in the history of the magazine". No. FFXII was a game that made giant, drastic, sweeping attempts to change a genre. Famitsu made a conscious decision to give it a perfect score, despite the game not being perfect. They wanted to send a message -- a gentle one -- "Please make an honest attempt to like this game better than those other games." It's very noble of them.

Yet Famitsu makes more money off the back cover advertisement than off all the newsstand sales combined (they offer no subscription service). What Famitsu is -- and you wouldn't know this unless you've held a heavy issue in your hand on a tired Friday morning -- is straightforward (if not entirely honest) PR in a pretty, meaty, high-quality bundle. It's an advertisement feast. If the western concepts of "journalistic integrity" are distorted and twisted within its pages, they're done so very lovingly. Because, you see, that degree of over-thinking really doesn't exist here. You can cry "viral!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "TEH PAID!!!!!!!!!!" all you want at Famitsu's features and articles. However, you can't change that it's a hell of a thing to look at on the train on Friday morning, or at lunch on Friday afternoon; it provides stimulating topics of conversation (for geekos) over Friday dinner.

The people who read Famitsu are not brainwashed by the contents of the magazine. They take it in, shrug some of it off, and form their own opinions on the fly. Whether they're enlightened about the finer points of its making or not, they are always suspicious of the fact that they can think for themselves. It's a free country, and a free world, et cetera.

So, sorry if the magazine doesn't fit your conservative American psychologies :(

. . . I tried to write a column about this once on Next-Gen.biz, and the editor fired me back a nasty email: "WE CAN'T RUN THIS FUCKIN' THING MAN!! WE'LL GET HIT FOR SLANDER!!"

I replied, "Actually, I think you mean libel. And, no?"

See, I think this is a pretty good post guys someone give me an e-hug for it
Malicious Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:24 am        Reply with quote

I would enjoy reading this column.
Filter / Back to top 
negativedge
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:32 am        Reply with quote

You're basically praising Famitu for giving its readers a handjob and then saying we "don't get it" if we don't think that isn't awesome because sometimes in Japan people RIDE TRAINS and they need to get handjobs ON THE TRAIN so they don't jump in front of it.
Filter / Back to top 
another god

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:39 am        Reply with quote

Did he ever say it was good?
Filter / Back to top 
negativedge
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:40 am        Reply with quote

More or less, yes.
Filter / Back to top 
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:43 am        Reply with quote

negativedge wrote:
You're basically praising Famitu for giving its readers a handjob and then saying we "don't get it" if we don't think that isn't awesome because sometimes in Japan people RIDE TRAINS and they need to get handjobs ON THE TRAIN so they don't jump in front of it.

No! See, I didn't say you didn't "get it" -- I said that the idea of "western journalistic integrity" doesn't apply to it. That's all.

And I didn't say it gives people handjobs! It doesn't even give itself a handjob! It's just like, you know, journalism: the videogame. They have a game-y attitude about journalism in general. The features and previews are basically just super-clever advertisements.

And the idea of reading it on the train or at the newsstand is . . . well, a Japanese thing. As I said, the back-page ad makes them the most money. Famitsu's purpose is served when a guy picks it up and leafs through it at a newsstand on Friday morning or night.

Today's back cover is, as usual, Bandai-Namco! They looooove throwing away that money! It's Tales of the World for PSP, a wretchedly bad game on a retarded videogame system. I guess it'll sell pretty well, though!

Also guys the number-one selling game of the week reported in this issue was the Tales of Destiny remake on PS2, beating out all of the Wii games by a wide margin :(

250,000 copies of ToD vs. 170,000 copies of Wii Sports.

(Yes, if you add up the Wii games, they did sell more copies, total, so hey. Also, ToD is one of only two non-Nintendo games in the top ten. Ho!!)

(Also I'm going to buy SHIREN for DS today and am kind of thinking I shouldn't because of all the other games I have to finish.)
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:44 am        Reply with quote

negativedge wrote:
More or less, yes.

I didn't say it was "good" -- I said I liked it.

Subtle difference, you see.
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:45 am        Reply with quote

It's more a tone thing, I guess. You were being snippy. You're snippy a lot these days :(

(yeah yeah, so am I)
Filter / Back to top 
bort

Location: Are you related to Bandai and Namco takes of games Sent from my iPhone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:50 am        Reply with quote

if only there was a comparable american magazine that shilled equally well, but in accordance with my american sensibilities, for consumption as i rode very american vehicles, like trucks.

i could say how nice it is to read - WHILE ON THE TRUCK.

game industry experts will this ever happen and if so when will i be able to defend it.
Filter / Back to top 
BalbanesBeoulve
Malicious Bastard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:50 am        Reply with quote

bort wrote:
if only there was a comparable american magazine that shilled equally well, but in accordance with my american sensibilities, for consumption as i rode very american vehicles, like trucks.

i could say how nice it is to read - WHILE ON THE TRUCK.

game industry experts will this ever happen and if so when will i be able to defend it.

Game Informer says hi.
Filter / Back to top 
negativedge
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:51 am        Reply with quote

lol
Filter / Back to top 
shnozlak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: e hug    Reply with quote

I think this is anawsome way to go about it so long as you dont take to many moves to hide it assuming anyone cares. Seriously!
Toups
tyranically banal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:13 am        Reply with quote

no way this AIN'T gettin' frontpaged.
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:15 am        Reply with quote

negativedge wrote:
It's more a tone thing, I guess. You were being snippy. You're snippy a lot these days :(

(yeah yeah, so am I)

at least i didn't adjust my forum name to better reflect my snippiness :(

plus i have a really good reason for being snippy -- you'll know why soon! :)

simply put, when you're as ENTRENCHED in the JAPANESE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY as i am, snippy is pretty much the only attitude to have :(
buy my game buy my game me me me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:27 am        Reply with quote

So, Famitsu is like a videogame version of Vogue?
Filter / Back to top 
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 am        Reply with quote

luvcraft wrote:

Why, thanks for noticing!

I'm glad I didn't have to name any names myself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:12 am        Reply with quote

Well then the editors of Famitsu can't actually enjoy video games in any meaningfull way, because whoring out games like Sonic 360 has to take an enormous lugubrious bite out of their...well their souls (to say nothing of any kind of imagined integrity). Or maybe they know it's all farce, and don't really care. Apparently everyone in Japan does. Which is fine I guess. I couldn't do it tho.

The only pleasant thing about writing reviews would be (I imagine) crowing about some game you honestly loved. Maybe I'm reading Tim wrong, but if one of the writers fell in love with.... I dunno... Chulip or something, they wouldn't be allowed to score it well, or more likely at all because Natsume didn't pony up any exposure payola? That's very unfortunate. But prolly not a big deal.
Filter / Back to top 
negativedge
banned

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:54 am        Reply with quote

108 wrote:
negativedge wrote:

(yeah yeah, so am I)

at least i didn't adjust my forum name to better reflect my snippiness :(

plus i have a really good reason for being snippy -- you'll know why soon! :)

simply put, when you're as ENTRENCHED in the JAPANESE VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY as i am, snippy is pretty much the only attitude to have :(

You shouldn't be entrenched in any sort of industry. I remember when you stopped talking about games and said you stopped giving a shit. All your shit seemed better and more interesting and hell if you weren't more uppy. The whole games/gamers/game designer/game journalists cluster fuck is just so broken it can't help but brake any sane person that spins its wheel. I don't know why I bother with it, myself.

But, hey, I guess it pays the bills a little better than maybe faux-heartbreaking tales of homelessness. Such is reality.

Also, I didn't even want a new name to reflect my newfound awfulness. I originally just wanted a new name because I wanted a new name. Then I wanted to change my name and not tell anyone because I didn't like my snippyness. That didn't really work. I just pulled the name out of my ass too--that it fits is maybe a gloriously minor work of fate (negative edge is a fighting game term! I like the whole "can be taken literally or video game-y" thing in my names)

Last edited by negativedge on Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Filter / Back to top 
haze
la belle poney sans merci

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:55 am        Reply with quote

is this kinda like when people complain about how they absolutely loved a shitty blockbuster movie and the critics (supposedly all of them) must be god damn idiots for saying bad things about it? you know, like THIS IS WHY I NEVER LISTEN TO THE 'CRITICS' and WHAT DO THEY KNOW THEY JUST WANK OFF OVER ARTSY BULLSHIT FRENCH FILMS or GEEZ A MOVIE'S JUST SUPPOSED TO BE FUN QUIT ANALYZING IT so they think a movie critic should judge what the common folk will enjoy about it not judge its quality

not that i'm bashing Famitsu, i can see it gets enough of that among self-hating japanophiles, i'm just saying i can see that there's a market for these kinds of reviews without needing bribes

well i guess it's not too different from western games magazines anyway.
Filter / Back to top 
Faithless
Wendy's Hole

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:55 am        Reply with quote

I bet there are a few american games magazines like this.

Shameless Self-Promotion

Last edited by Faithless on Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Filter / Back to top 
Aaron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:51 am        Reply with quote

Leau wrote:
Well then the editors of Famitsu can't actually enjoy video games in any meaningfull way, because whoring out games like Sonic 360 has to take an enormous lugubrious bite out of their...well their souls (to say nothing of any kind of imagined integrity). Or maybe they know it's all farce, and don't really care. Apparently everyone in Japan does. Which is fine I guess. I couldn't do it tho.

The only pleasant thing about writing reviews would be (I imagine) crowing about some game you honestly loved. Maybe I'm reading Tim wrong, but if one of the writers fell in love with.... I dunno... Chulip or something, they wouldn't be allowed to score it well, or more likely at all because Natsume didn't pony up any exposure payola? That's very unfortunate. But prolly not a big deal.

Have you seen a copy of Fami? They write about a paragraph on a game that they probably played for an hour or so, if that. They're job isn't to analyze the game itself, but take the public perception of the game, and distill it down to a numerical pat on the back, for both publishers and fans alike. If you've ever dealt with PR people in any capacity, this is very easy to understand, and even easier to do! If it were in English, I could totally write for Famitsu in their chosen style, and enjoy doing it. Writing previews is essentially the same thing anyway.
Filter / Back to top 
evnvnv
hapax legomenon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:59 am        Reply with quote

just another drop in the overflowing video games journalism is not journalism bucket... this post contains lots of interesting detail but i find it hard to believe that anyone could actually be surprised (or upset?) to hear it... the description kind of reminds me of the way EGM used to be when every issue was 300 pages long, and before the internet... those huge spreads made every game look like a revolution, even though most of them ended up sucking (but still got good reviews).

does anybody else feel like in-development games actually got MORE attention before the internet happened? i remember seeing shots from prototypes of games that were completely different from what the game ended up being. now it seems like everyone is a lot more cautious about revealing that kind of thing, because there is so much more flak from the internet to deal with.

about criticism...

films, and videogames, too, are entertainment commodities. the little dying part of me that still wants to be an 'artist' in either (or any) field screams when i type stuff like this, but its true. if you have spent any amount of time even remotely connected to either industry you are aware of this. people who write reviews about these things see so many movies, or play so many videogames, that concepts of 'good' and 'bad' (especially in the "don't over analyze it! it's just fun!" category) become really hard to distinguish after awhile, for two reasons

1: you get paid to watch, think about, write about, live your entire life around these things, which most people do not do. they go to the movies, or play videogames, as a diversion from normal life.

2: you love these things so much that the act of experiencing them, whether you think it is "good" or "bad," is intrinsically valuable. as routine as these things become, you still have to enjoy some aspect of doing it literally all the time, or else "you won't last a day in this business, kid." you play shitty games and great ones, but there is something appealing about all of them.

...but, it is your job to Judge them. thats what is so hard about being a critic--the act of having this job removes you entirely from the group of people you are trying to relate to, but the nature of your job requires you to decide whether or not they would like something.

so you can do a couple of things, which include:

1: talking about whether or not something "works." You are aware of the formulas that make 'good' and 'bad' movies/games, and probably know even more about how important these formulas are to the people that develop movies/games. you can identify them when you see them. you judge accordingly. you are dry, and whenever an action movie comes out that is not as good as, say, "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or some other cannonical landmark "perfect" action-adventure blockbuster, you give a mediocre review and thousands of teenagers hate you for it.

2: trying too hard to get into the brains of the "common people," and trying to figure out what those who haven't made a career out of the consumption of these commodities would think. which means you write reviews that often spend a long time distilling the plot to help someone decide if it is worth the money. most reviews in this format usually have like, "see it!/wait for DVD!/don't see it!" or "buy it/rent it/don't buy it!" conclusions.

3: you just give every damn thing a positive but-non-committal review, more so if it is something that you know people are going to buy anyway. i'd guess that this style, even though it seems completely lacking integrity, actually allows writers to come close to writing the way they actually feel about something-- 'it's a movie/game. therefore i enjoy it. if you like to watch movies/play videogames, you'll probably like it too, as some large company spent a lot of money to ensure that people who like to do these things will enjoy their product. if you dont' like it as much as i said you would, who gives a shit? its not the end of the world.'

i dont know. all of these things are pointless because people have different tastes, even if production companies are really good at figuring out what those are (sometimes). so if you realize this, why do you waste time complaining about reviews... or even reading them...
Filter / Back to top 
Persona-sama
artistically unofficial

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:06 am        Reply with quote

luvcraft wrote:

If American game magazines like GI took themselves to be like this instead of being the next Wired ala EGM, game magazines would certainly be a lot prettier to look at.

Like Gamefan!
Also e-hugs itt.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:08 pm        Reply with quote

So it's circa 1990 Nintendo Power for the entire game industry.

Things were kind of fun back then.
Filter / Back to top 
Sarlaccfood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm        Reply with quote

That's great. Can we have last year's fukikoboro (sp?) now please?

THE DEMAND HAS BEEN FROTHING FOR TOO LONG
Lestrade
Mary McMoePanties

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:40 pm        Reply with quote

Please, no one mention GameFan in the context of "good."

To me, Japanese media has always been the epitome of "softball." Granted, Western games media isn't much better, with few exceptions (Shoe). How I miss Next GenerationŚwell, except for when the next game in a Nintendo franchise was released, and then we got our "BEST GAME EVER NO REALLY WE MEAN IT" cover stories.
kazuo

Location: there's a special place in hell for people that blow into their NES carts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:17 pm        Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
Please, no one mention GameFan in the context of "good."

Actually, GF (before ECM happened to it, of course) can be classified as "good."

In many ways.

Not when it comes to scoring, of course, but even in that respect, it was far better than those that came before it, and certainly those that came after it.

The entire idea of scoring a game is flawed in itself, really, as is scoring films and music.

But that's a whole 'nother can of worms...

Quote:
To me, Japanese media has always been the epitome of "softball." Granted, Western games media isn't much better, with few exceptions (Shoe).

lol

Quote:
How I miss Next GenerationŚwell, except for when the next game in a Nintendo franchise was released, and then we got our "BEST GAME EVER NO REALLY WE MEAN IT" cover stories.

NG was, I feel, the best video game magazine ever produced until its last year or so. Great design, excellent, mature writing, hard-hitting interviews (remember the one with Howard Lincoln about the N64? Fucking BEAST!) & great feature stories.

It's such a shame it had to go down the crapper, only to be followed by GameFan's demise. Coupled with the explosion of the internet, that was, effectively, the end of video game print media.

As far as Tim and his defense of Famitsu goes, for once, I have to agree with him. I don't know that the "I have lunch with them 5 times a week!" stuff was relevant in any way, but certainly his point is, and that its basically like a hot chick -- nice to play around with, nice to look at and show off and talk about, but, overall, you really don't give a shit and don't give it a second thought.

Certainly not worth fighting over.

That's the point.
Filter / Back to top 
Westacular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:27 pm        Reply with quote

Leau wrote:

I think this is where the "writing for Famitsu is like playing a videogame" metaphor is especially apt. In most games, you don't care about actually saving the princess or killing that monster. You do it because that's the task the game has set for you, and you play the game because the process of fulfilling those tasks is at least mildly entertaining.

It's not a matter of honesty, or integrity. It's a matter of doing what is needed to get to the next level, and hopefully having some fun along the way.

When a Famitsu writer has the oppurtunity to, as you put it, crow about some game he honestly loves: That's like playing a game where you really do care about the story.
Cycle
just call him badass

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:50 am        Reply with quote

Just like you did Karoke with American McGee, huh? I HAVE met American McGee, and he's never done karoke. Or however it's spelled.

This is just a big lie guys, move along people, nothing to see here.

this is just covering your ass from the sonic thread, well sorry buddy, i'm not as stupid as you look.

besides, everyone knows pro wrestling is the ultimate role-playing game.

Don't have your own website to write for or something
÷

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:36 am        Reply with quote

kazuo wrote:
The entire idea of scoring a game is flawed in itself, really, as is scoring films and music.

I don't know. Ennio Morricone has his charms.
Filter / Back to top 
Intentionally Wrong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:36 am        Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:
Just like you did Karoke with American McGee, huh? I HAVE met American McGee, and he's never done karoke. Or however it's spelled.

This is just a big lie guys, move along people, nothing to see here.

this is just covering your ass from the sonic thread, well sorry buddy, i'm not as stupid as you look.

besides, everyone knows pro wrestling is the ultimate role-playing game.

Don't have your own website to write for or something

Are you finished yet? Jesus.
stotelheim
The Guy Who Will Give a Kiss for ₩ 5000

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:35 pm        Reply with quote

Cycle man, please calm the hell down.
Shapermc
crawling in his skin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:09 pm        Reply with quote

wrote:
Calm the hell down.

The bad sleep well at The Gamer's Quarter
Filter / Back to top 
Bio_Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:40 am        Reply with quote

I use Famitsu's restroom once a week and they are great guys.

Kidding aside, Famitsu is fun to read on the train every Friday. I have a long ass 1 hour train ride home from work every Friday and it keeps me company every time.
Filter / Back to top 
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:08 am        Reply with quote

Cycle wrote:

you should email him and ask him if he ever did karaoke with me, then
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:17 am        Reply with quote

Leau wrote:
if one of the writers fell in love with.... I dunno... Chulip or something, they wouldn't be allowed to score it well, or more likely at all because Natsume didn't pony up any exposure payola?

See, it's not "payola" in Japan. Think of it more as like a bill that a company pays. It's like a water bill or an electricity bill. It's the "get review exposure in Famitsu" bill. They pay it, they send the games.

The reviewers got into the magazine because they like games. Their opinions tend to be either honest or else just informed by honesty. If they play a game they hadn't ever heard of and they truly, truly love it, and end up playing it for twelve hours in one sitting, and they really want to say they like it, that's what they do. The most meaningful Famitsu reviews, it almost always turns out, are the ones where one guy scores the game two or more points higher than the other reviewers. Games that get 9 6 6 6 or -- in the case of Namco's Breakdown, 7 7 7 10. As I might have said before, basically, such a review says, hey, look, one of these guys got something out of this game that the others apparently didn't.
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:10 am        Reply with quote

kazuo wrote:
As far as Tim and his defense of Famitsu goes, for once, I have to agree with him. I don't know that the "I have lunch with them 5 times a week!" stuff was relevant in any way

it's dinner and it's once a week and it's just two guys and it has a lot to do with a lot of things :(
tyranically banal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:58 am        Reply with quote

guys stop making tim go :(

every time tim goes :( a baby dies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:10 am        Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Cycle wrote:

LOLLERgags. Tim "may" (wink) write the odd tall-tale now and then, but this did indeed occur. I was there, and have many megabytes of horribly embarrassing drunken pics and video footage to prove it. Eat some crow and STFU.
Filter / Back to top 
Toups
tyranically banal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:14 am        Reply with quote

hipkondo wrote:
108 wrote:
Cycle wrote:

LOLLERgags. Tim "may" (wink) write the odd tall-tale now and then, but this did indeed occur. I was there, and have many megabytes of horribly embarrassing drunken pics and video footage to prove it. Eat some crow and STFU.

I very much want to see these photos/videos pls.
fairy godmilf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:06 am        Reply with quote

hipkondo wrote:
108 wrote:
Cycle wrote:

shit dude when i get internet back at home i'll give you LPN ftp upload privs so you can get some of those videos up there (i have HUNDREDS of jagabytes now) and then i'll edit them into one tasteful clip (if possible!) of about 30 seconds in length to throw up onto youtube.

did you get any of american singing NIN?

oh god if the camera was on when he was singing "hurt" i think we're millionaires
 Attach signature
 Notify on replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    selectbutton Forum Index -> King of Posters All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: